February 20, 2016! - with or without ice!
So, how do I sign-up?
Forms and Information:
What's happening on Chilly Dip Day? - February 20, 2016
- Pick up your dip information at the Chilly Dip site, on Whitmore Lake across from the Post Office on Main Street. Registration is from 1:00- 1:45 (Dipping begins at 2:00) While there, turn in your donations, and waiver forms.
- Get dressed in your costume (if you didn’t come in it already).
- Dip begins at 2:00. (There will be Northfield Township Dive Team in the water and First Responders on site.)
- Awards are given around 3:00
- Chili and Hot Chocolate or Coffee are provided free to all dippers.
- Official Chilly-Dip towels are given to all dippers, but bring one of your own to dry off/warm up with or a robe, as they aren’t very warm.